If you were to describe your ideal hand torch, it would look a lot like this. It is essentially a 40mm Herbie on a handle. The hoses connecting the burner head and control unit are 1600mm long (63 inches) providing great mobility. And it's quiet.
Control unit with mounting angle for fixation at burner support.
Ideal burner for processing borosilicate glass.
- low noise principle of operation
- large field of application
- stable, homogeneous flame from hot, concentrated flame to
intensive flame, infinitely variable by means of a single twisting
grip at the control unit
- burning control via ball valves - nearly maintenance-free,
with low rate of wear
- high efficiency because of intensive gas combustion
- long durability because of using high-quality materials and components
- solid burner head - made of scale-resisting stainless steel
- problem-free, easy handling, especially when processing large,
Head diameter: 40 mm
Gas bore: 8 mm
Total length: 470 mm
Max. flame diameter: 40 mm
Gland diameter gas for hose of size: 9 mm
Gland diameter oxygen for hose of size: 6 mm
Connecting thread gas: G 3/8" LH
Connecting thread oxygen: G 1/4"
Gas pre-pressure: 50 mbar
Oxygen pre-pressure: 2 bar
Max. gas flow: 0,5 m³/h
Max. oxygen flow: 3,5 m³/h
Capacity: 13,0 kW
Total weight: 6,1 kg
Weight burner head: 1,2 kg
Please note: A Herbert Arnold Pressure Reducer is required to properly run this torch.
High Capacity Zenit Hand Torch - Herbert Arnold
out of 5
based on ratings.