Bethlehem STACKS Bottom Mount Torch - Starter Kit #406
The STACKS bench burner was designed specifically to fill the gap between the Alpha burner and the Bravo burner. This kit includes the Bottom Mount burner and the Base. This is a great starting point, a when you're ready you can add the Top Mount to expand the possibilities. Combine it with everything below and you'll be well on your way to setting up a complete studio.
The starter kit also includes:
- Oxygen Regulator
- Fuel Gas Regulator
- Oxygen and Fuel Y Connectors
- 1/4 " x 12.5' T-Grade Oxy/Fuel Hose
- Oxygen and Fuel Gas Flashback Arrestors
- Tungsten Carbide Scoring Blade
- Tool and Rod Rest
- Wheeled Glass Nippers
- 2" x 3" Graphite Paddle
- 1/4" Graphite Rod
- 1/2" Graphite Rod
- Set of 8", 10", & 12" Tweezers
- Wire Grabbers - These large holding fingers (6 wires) open to approximately 2" (the wires easily bend to hold larger objects as well) and close down to grasp objects as small as 2 mm. Lightweight, easy to handle, with a total length of 12" and a 6" handle.
- WaleWear Lampworking Glasses - SB Lenses - Black with Orange
- And of course, the STACKS Bottom Mount Bench Burner.
The STACKS bench burner was designed specifically to fill the gap between the Alpha burner and the Bravo burner. After two years of R&D, Bethlehem has created the perfect in-between torch for both the beginner and the experienced flame worker! The Bottom Mount (STACKS II) produces the same flame width and BTU output as the outer fire ring of the Bravo. Unlike the Bravo torch, the STACKS II does not have a center fire. This torch is perfect for medium hollow work, stress-free handling of sensitive colors, mid-sized (2”- 2.25”) solid marbles and gentle, even heating for pulling points
PLEASE NOTE: This is the Bottom Mount and Base Only
Each burner is constructed primarily of stainless steel and is equipped with Bethlehem Burners’ one-of-a-kind, stainless steel modular needle valves. It comes with its own B-fitting gas and oxygen hose connections, making it a complete and separate torch unto itself.
The Bottom Mount (STACKS II) Mounts works wonderfully with oxygen concentrators! Just like the Bravo, this burner excels when fueled with a low-pressure system, making it a perfect torch for concentrators.
STACKS II – 20 LPM O2, 8 PSI