Bethlehem STACKS Top Mount Torch - Starter Kit #405
Please Note: Your order may have variations in product's styles and colors from the above image.
The STACKS bench burner was designed specifically to fill the gap between the Alpha burner and the Bravo burner. This kit includes the Top Mount burner and the Base. This is a great starting point, and when you're ready you can add the Bottom Mount to expand the possibilities. Combine it with everything below and you'll be well on your way to setting up a complete studio.
The starter kit also includes:
- Oxygen Regulator
- Fuel Gas Regulator
- Oxygen and Fuel Y Connectors
- 1/4 " x 12.5' T-Grade Oxy/Fuel Hose
- Oxygen and Fuel Gas Flashback Arrestors
- Tungsten Carbide Scoring Blade
- Wheeled Glass Nippers
- 2" x 3" Graphite Paddle
- 1/4" Graphite Rod
- 1/2" Graphite Rod
- Set of 8", 10", & 12" Tweezers
- Wire Grabbers - These large holding fingers (6 wires) open to approximately 4" and close down to grasp objects as small as 4mm. Lightweight, easy to handle, 1 foot long with locking setscrew.
- WaleWear Lampworking Glasses - SB Lenses - Black with Orange
- Tool and Rod Rest
- And of course, the STACKS Top Mount Bench Burner.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the Top Mount and Base Only.
After two years of R&D, Bethlehem has created the perfect in-between torch for both the beginner and the experienced flame worker!
The Top Mount (STACKS I) is similar to the Alpha torch but produces a sharper flame almost identical to the center fire flame of Bethlehem’s famous PM2D Bench Burner. This “Sharp Flame” has a longer center gas candle, which attracts the outer gas jets and oxygen in towards itself. The longer center candle creates a sharper and slightly more driving flame excellent for fine detail work and fuming.
This burner is constructed primarily of stainless steel and is equipped with Bethlehem Burners’ one-of-a-kind, stainless steel modular needle valves. It comes with its own B-fitting gas and oxygen hose connections, making it a complete and separate torch unto itself.
The Top (STACKS I) works wonderfully with oxygen concentrators! Just like the Alpha, this burner excels when fueled with a low-pressure system, making it a perfect torch for use with concentrators.
STACKS I – 8 LPM O2, 8 PSI