Fuel Regulator - Heavy Duty - 2 Stage
We feel these are the Highest Quality 2 Stage Regulators on the market. The heavy duty regulators by Smith Equipment is designed to last and made in the USA!
Drop cylinder pressure to working pressure in two stages for consistent and accurate outlet pressure and flow regardless of inlet pressure. Recommended where outlet pressure and flow must be maintained without variation. Series 30 regulators from Smith represent the latest in extreme dependability, accuracy and durability in gas regulation.
- Dependable High Pressure Seat
- Sure-Seat technology block debris from entering the high pressure seat for a positive gas tight seal time after time. A copper-nickel filter encases the high pressure seat, protecting it from debris, allowing many years of dependable performance.
- Improved Diaphragm - constructed of durable reinforced, laminated Neoprene
- Poly-carbonate shatter resistant gauge lenses
- Auto reset safety relief valve
- Extremely Accurate - accurate within +/- 2% of actual gauge reading for both pressure regulators and flow-gauges.
- Quality; industrial grade Series 30 regulators are made in the USA from high quality, corrosive resistant materials. Series 30 regulators are covered by a 3 year limited warranty.
- New design features provide extreme accuracy, dependability and extended service life. UL listed
- 100% Tested & Inspected.
How to release pressure; Please Read! If you stop working for more than half an hour, release the pressure of the regulator valve following these instructions: First, close the cylinder of station valve. Then start the equipment that is connected to the regulator, releasing the gas that was retained.