High Capacity Zenit Hand Torch - Herbert Arnold
Control unit with mounting angle for fixation at burner support.
Ideal burner for processing borosilicate glass.
- low noise principle of operation
- large field of application
- stable, homogeneous flame from hot, concentrated flame to intensive flame, infinitely variable by means of a single twisting grip at the control unit
- burning control via ball valves - nearly maintenance-free, with low rate of wear
- high efficiency because of intensive gas combustion
- long durability because of using high-quality materials and components
- solid burner head - made of scale-resisting stainless steel
- problem-free, easy handling, especially when processing large, complicated pieces
Head diameter: 40 mm
Gas bore: 8 mm
Total length: 470 mm
Max. flame diameter: 40 mm
Gland diameter gas for hose of size: 9 mm
Gland diameter oxygen for hose of size: 6 mm
Connecting thread gas: G 3/8" LH
Connecting thread oxygen: G 1/4"
Gas pre-pressure: 50 mbar
Oxygen pre-pressure: 2 bar
Max. gas flow: 0,5 m³/h
Max. oxygen flow: 3,5 m³/h
Capacity: 13,0 kW
Total weight: 6,1 kg
Weight burner head: 1,2 kg
Please note: A Herbert Arnold Pressure Reducer is required to properly run this torch.