Infinite Control Switch 120 Volt
- MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF / UNPLUG THE PLUG LEAD
- The switch is labeled with codes for wiring, suggested wiring as follows;
- H1 & H2 are for the elements (does not matter which element end connects to which code)
- L2 is for the white power supply wire
- L1 is for the black power supply wire
- P is for both wires for an indicator light
Always observe the switch in operation after wiring to make sure there are no arcs from any of the wires if you have removed too much insulation. A fire or electric shock is possible if improperly connected. Always consult a licensed electrician if you are uncomfortable with this process. These guidelines are posted only as a courtesy for suggested wiring.
Ratings & Reviews
by jimi n -
to infinity and beyond! great to have these available in only a couple days if i need them. no more "favors" for the parts guy at the local appliance store..