MAX Main 80 Gallon - High Volume Oxygen
It’s simple. Your investment in oxygen will save you time and money so you can focus on your business. This is the largest tank size -- perfect for studios that want to maximize their space and storage requirements.
IMPORTANT: NOT FOR HUMAN MEDICAL APPLICATIONS.
Price includes a $350.00 crating fee for Drop Ship.
NOTE: Oxygen Concentrators are NOT included with this product, but are available from us HERE.
PRESSURE: The system will maintain the pressure in the 80-gallon storage tank between 100 and 150 PSI, presuming that the outbound flow does not exceed the input flow.
POWER: Requires one 120V / 15 amp circuit and one 120V / 20 amp circuit per 3-outlet relay box.
THE ONLINE PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR COUNTRIES WITH 100-125V POWER (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan).
- Automated, reliable control of the generation of oxygen from concentrators (sold separately) and storage of high-purity oxygen with high flow rate
- 80 gallon oxygen-clean, rust-inhibited steel tank, fully sealed and pressure tested
- Dimensions: 64″ H x 30″ W x 24″ D
- Ball valve oxygen shutoff
- Pressure gauge
- Extra port for tank interconnection
- 200 PSI safety blow-off valve
- Weight: 350 lbs.
- Oil-less compressor with Teflon cups and high-temperature silicon seals
- All components are made in the USA
- HVO controller with Honeywell pressure transducer
- Supports oxygen storage tanks from 6 to 80 gallons
- Tanks can be interconnected to extend storage
- 55 LPM maximum input, 150 PSI maximum pressure
- Capacity at Pressure: 3,090 Gas Liters
- Three outlet 20 amp relay box included
- Capacity to use up to six 10 LPM oxygen concentrators
- Compatible with the HVO Drone for increased compression and oxygen generation
- Configurable pressure setpoints of 100-150 PSI
- Oxygen Purity Maximization enables oxygen concentrators to warm up to achieve maximum purity. Warm-up period settings of 0, 30, 60 and 90 seconds
- Three year warranty; includes parts and labor
The HVO Mighty Mite 80 Gallon System is an on demand oxygen system that serves as the link between oxygen concentrators and high-pressure, high-flow oxygen applications such as dissolved oxygen, ozone generation, scientific glass, torch glass, veterinary medicine, aquaculture, and metal welding/cutting.
The 80 gallon tank can store 109 cubic feet of oxygen at 150 psi with purity in the range of 93-96% (depending on the oxygen concentrators used). The system, with the use of oxygen concentrators sold separately, produces oxygen from atmospheric air for high-pressure, high-flow applications, It operates quietly, efficiently and economically, costing only pennies a day in electricity.
Patented technology allows for the addition of expansion modules to address future demand for oxygen capacity.