- Automated, reliable control of the generation of oxygen from concentrators (sold separately) and storage of high-purity oxygen with high flow rate
- 20 gallon oxygen-clean, rust-inhibited steel tank, fully sealed and pressure tested
- Optional oxygen purity and pressure sensors with LEDs and audible alarm
- Oil-less compressor with teflon cups and high-temperature silicon seals
- All components are made in the USA
The HVO Mighty Mite 20 Gallon System is an on demand oxygen system that serves as the link between oxygen concentrators and high-pressure, high-flow oxygen applications such as dissolved oxygen, ozone generation, scientific glass, torch glass, veterinary medicine, aquaculture, and metal welding/cutting. The 20 gallon tank can store 27 cubic feet of oxygen at 150 psi with purity in the range of 93-96% (depending on the oxygen concentrators used). The system, with the use of oxygen concentrators sold separately, produces oxygen from atmospheric air for high-pressure, high-flow applications, It operates quietly, efficiently and economically, costing only pennies a day in electricity. Patented technology allows for the addition of expansion modules to address future demand for oxygen capacity. NOTE: Oxygen Concentrators are NOT included with this product, but are available from us HERE.