Mighty Mite Main 60 Gallon - High Volume Oxygen
It’s simple. Your investment in oxygen will save you time and money so you can focus on your business. This system greatly extends your burst rate working time. This is the minimum recommended configuration for working with Herbert Arnold and equivalent torches.
IMPORTANT: NOT FOR HUMAN MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
Price includes a $350.00 crating fee for Drop Ship.
NOTE: Oxygen Concentrators are NOT included with this product, but are available from us HERE.
PRESSURE: The system will maintain the pressure in the 60-gallon storage tank between 100 and 150 PSI, presuming that the outbound flow does not exceed the input flow. If you require higher pressure you will need a MAX.
POWER: Requires one 120V / 15 amp circuit and one 120V / 20 amp circuit per 3-outlet relay box.
THE ONLINE PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR COUNTRIES WITH 100-125V POWER (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan).
- Automated, reliable control of the generation of oxygen from concentrators (sold separately) and storage of high-purity oxygen with high flow rate
- 60 gallon oxygen-clean, rust-inhibited steel tank, fully sealed and pressure tested
- Dimensions: 54″ H x 24″ W x 22″ D
- Ball valve oxygen shutoff
- Pressure gauge
- Extra port for tank interconnection
- 200 PSI safety blow-off valve
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Oil-less compressor with Teflon cups and high-temperature silicon seals
- All components are made in the USA
- HVO controller with Honeywell pressure transducer
- Supports oxygen storage tanks from 6 to 80 gallons
- Tanks can be interconnected to extend storage
- 45 LPM maximum input, 150 PSI maximum pressure
- Capacity at Pressure: 2,317 Gas Liters
- Three outlet 20 amp relay box included
- Capacity to use up to five 10 LPM oxygen concentrators
- Compatible with the HVO Drone for increased compression and oxygen generation
- Configurable pressure setpoints of 100-150 PSI
- Oxygen Purity Maximization enables oxygen concentrators to warm up to achieve maximum purity. Warm-up period settings of 0, 30, 60 and 90 seconds
- Three year warranty; includes parts and labor
The HVO Mighty Mite 60 Gallon System is an on demand oxygen system that serves as the link between oxygen concentrators and high-pressure, high-flow oxygen applications such as dissolved oxygen, ozone generation, scientific glass, torch glass, veterinary medicine, aquaculture, and metal welding/cutting.
The 60 gallon tank can store 81.8 cubic feet of oxygen at 150 psi with purity in the range of 93-96% (depending on the oxygen concentrators used). The system, with the use of oxygen concentrators sold separately, produces oxygen from atmospheric air for high-pressure, high-flow applications, It operates quietly, efficiently and economically, costing only pennies a day in electricity.
Patented technology allows for the addition of expansion modules to address future demand for oxygen capacity.