F200 Front Load Digital Kiln - 240 Volt - Width: 25" - Height: 8" - Depth: 15" - Paragon
This is a true high performance kiln that you will enjoy using often. Anneal large glass figurines up to 6” tall in the digital F-200 lamp working kiln. Raise the spring-loaded vertical-drop door to insert a glass figurine with a punty rod. Lower the door. The punty rod extends outside the firing chamber through the smaller punty rod door. This allows the glass to anneal safely.
High capacity kiln
The F-200 not only fires figurines but also safely anneals glass beads to prevent breakage during cooling. The 2” x 11” double doors give a full 22” of width. Imagine how many goblets you could make with this kiln.
Pinless roof elements
With the element in the top, you can fuse and slump glass in this large, 25” wide x 15” deep versatile kiln. Enjoy even heat distribution for consistent firing results. The F-200 easily reaches fusing temperatures.
The F-200 has durable insulating firebricks in the roof, walls and floor. The element is seated in pinless grooves in the roof. The element is mounted in the top of the kiln for safety. There is no sidewall element.
The insulating firebrick, wrapped in heavy-gauge steel, soak up heat for slow, efficient cooling. Costly heavy-gauge nickel-plated copper wiring is covered with high temperature glass-braided insulation. The built-in base stays cool even during extended hold times.
Features of the F-200
- 3-key digital Sentry Xpress controller
- 2 - 11” wide x 2” high doors
- 15” deep firing chamber (measured with doors closed)
- Firebrick roof, walls, door, and floor
- Dual mechanical relays; the optional mercury relay upgrade is available
- 1 1/4” thick ceramic fiber punty rod doors
- Mandrel holder with 19 slots
- 1700°F maximum temperature: Make glass fusing, copper enameling, and silver clay
- Pinless element grooves in the roof
- Coated firebricks in roof
- Mar-proof plastic feet
- On-off safety switch
Thermocouple with “special limit” wire
The thermocouple senses temperature inside the kiln. It is the small rod that extends into the firing chamber. The ¼” wide Type-K, 14-gauge, exposed-tip thermocouple is made with special-limit wire for superior accuracy. The exposed tip gives the controller a fast response time for even temperatures during holds. The thermocouple is made in America to our exacting standards.
Designed for production
Paragon’s warranty is not affected by frequency of use. Fire your new kiln every day if you want, even in commercial settings. That will have no effect on the warranty period.
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Warranty
- Max Temp: 1700° F | 926° C
- Voltage: 240
- Amps: 20
- Phase: 1
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 4800
- Cordset: NEMA 6-20R
- Controller: Sentry Xpress 4.0 Digital 3-Key
- Kiln Type: Front Loading Sqaure
- Sides: 4
- Chamber Volume: 1.73 CU.FT. | 48.99 Liters
- Width: 25.0″ - 635mm
- Depth: 15.0″ - 381mm
- Height: 8.0″ - 203mm
- Outer Size: 36.0″W x 28.0″D x 24.0″H | 914W x 711D x 610H mm
- Ship Size: 42.0″W x 37.0″D x 35.0″H | 1067W x 940D x 889H mm
Ratings & Reviews
by Oleg -
We’re really enjoying this kiln ! Very practical and comfortable in use ! Sentry Xpress 5.0 gives more options to play with .....!