Revere Beginner Kit - GTT Phantom
The Phantom utilizes the Lynx design for an independent center fire surrounded by a fifteen jet outer fire. It has a wide range of possible flame characteristics: small micro needle flames to work detailed areas, large oxidized flames to work large pieces, and any flame type needed in between. The GTT Phantom is an extremely versatile and powerful unit and it is equipped with barbed fittings.
The 11/9 with Digital AF3P controller and 4" flip door is great for lampworking and can be converted for fusing and slumping by using the brick plug in the flip door. This kiln comes standard with the AF3P Orton digital 3-button controller.
This Kit Features:
- GTT Phantom - 4 Inlet
- Jen-Ken - 11/9 w/ 4" Flip Door & Digital AF3P Controller
- Oxygen Regulator - Standard Duty
- Fuel Gas / Propane Regulator - Standard Duty
- 1/4" Inner Diameter, 12.5 ft., Oxy/Fuel BB Fittings - T Grade Hose
- Flashback Arrestors - Set of Two, One Oxy & One Fuel Gas
- WaleWear Lampworking Glasses - B3 Lenses - Recspec Biker
- 6" x 6" x 1/4" Graphite Plate
- Large Tungsten Probe, 1/8" Dia.
- Blow Hose Assembly for 1/4" Swivel (Swivel Not Included)
- Economy 1/4" Brass Right Angle Swivel
- Set of 8", 10" & 12" Serrated Tweezers
- Blast Shield 1/2" Premium Graphite Push w/ Aluminum handle
- Light Cup Shears
- Graphite Paddle 2" x 3"
- Economy Tapered Octagonal Graphite Reamer 2-15mm
- Griffin 5/8", 7/8", and 1" Marble Mold
- Tungsten Carbide Scoring Knife - 4 Sides
- Economy Wheeled Glass Nippers - Mosaic Cutter
- Economy Claw Grabbers With Set Screw
- Heat Defense Pad 8" x 10" 4 ply Carbon X - Hard Twill
- Griffin Magic Mini Jacks
- 14mm Ground Joint Forming Starter Kit - Aluminum Handles
- Diamond Shears
The Revere Professional Starter Kits are designed for the professional glass blower looking for the best possible tools and equipment.
Ratings & Reviews
Came with everything I needed, super easy super easy setup. Great buy.
Came with everything I needed to get my feet wet with lamp working. Pretty much turnkey.