Revere Professional Kit - GTT Mirage Torch
Please Note: Your order may have variations in product's styles and colors from the above image.
Free L-Marver with GTT Torch, while supplies last.
The Mirage torch is a 2 stage torch that uses the powerful Lynx 7 Jet for the center fire and 2 rings of jets with a total of 33 jets for the outer fire. This completely surface mix torch uses the patented Triple Mix technology and 40 total jets to provide unparalleled power for all types of glass.
The Mirage is the one of the most popular of the 2 stage Triple Mix torches in the lineup. It is great for soft or hard glass with the ability to produce many flame types from a soft bushy flame to a hard driving flame. The flame chemistry that is achieved with the Triple Mix technology has a wide range including a fuel rich reduction flame, a neutral flame, an oxygen rich oxidizing flame, and an over-oxidizing flame. These flame types make any type, color or effect of glass easy to work and manipulate.
The Mirage comes standard with a 4 stud manifold that allows for the most flexibility for any setup to be run. The primary use is for a foot pedal to be used to turn the outer fire on and off with the outer fire valves preset to the desired setting. Also the 4 stud can make use of different oxygen sources such as a concentrator on the center fire and tanked oxygen on the outer fire. In this situation the fuel will "Y" together at the torch for simplicity. A foot pedal is NOT required for a 4 stud torch, the hoses can "Y" back together to use a single fuel source and a single oxygen source with the option to use a foot pedal in the future.
The Mirage comes with 1' of 3/16" hose and adaptors with filter screens to adapt to standard 1/4" ID grade "T" hose on each stud. The adaptors have a barb that the 1/4" ID grade "T" hose slides over and is clamped securely. The Mirage comes standard with a purple manifold, red, blue and green valve caps and rack and pinion adjustment. It is mounted on a powder coated base that has holes for securing the base to the work table.
The Micro Scarab is perfect for flameworkers who are starting out or are just working with smaller projects. It runs on common household 120V service so you can plug it in just about anywhere. If affordability and portability are important to you, this could be your perfect Scarab model.
This Kit includes:
- GTT Mirage Torch
- Skutt Scarab Micro Glass Master 33 - 12"W x 7.5"H x 9.25"D
- Four Inlet to Two Inlet Assembly - B Fittings
- Smith Little Torch with 5 Tips and Hose
- Noswar Hornet Torch Tip - 3" x 1.3mm for Smith Little Torch
- Griffin Hand Torch Valves - Set of Two
- Oxygen Regulator - Standard Duty
- Fuel Gas / Propane Regulator - Standard Duty
- 1/4" Inner Diameter, 12.5 ft, Oxy/Fuel BB Fittings T Grade Hose
- Flashback Arrestors - Set of Two, One Oxy & One Fuel Gas
- Phillips - Model 533 - BoroTruView 3.0
- 12" x 12" x 1/4" Graphite Plate
- Large Tungsten Probe, 1/8" diameter
- Blow Hose Assembly for 1/4" Swivel (Swivel Not Included)
- 1/4" Stainless Steel Right Angle Swivel by Firekist
- Silicone Blow Hose Adapter - 12-13mm
- Silicone Blow Hose Adapter - 15-16mm
- High Quality Flat Tweezers
- Griffin 1/2" Graphite Push w/ Wood Handle
- Cutting Edge Salt Trim Shear
- Cutting Edge Dante Diamond Shear
- Griffin 2" x 4" Pro Graphite Paddle w/ Counter Weight
- Griffin 3" x 4" Pro Graphite Paddle w/ Counter Weight
- Griffin Deluxe Graphite Reamer 2-22mm - Short
- Griffin 5/8", 7/8", and 1" Marble Mold
- Tungsten Carbide Scoring Knife - 4 Sides
- Spring Loaded Tubing Cutter
- Economy Wheeled Glass Nippers - Mosaic Cutter
- Economy Claw Grabbers With Set Screw
- Heat Defense Pad 8" x 10" 4 ply Carbon X - Hard Twill
- Griffin True Flameworking Jacks
- The Infini-V Constriction Tool by Firekist
- 14mm Ground Joint Forming Starter Kit - Aluminium Handles
- Griffin Serving Tongs with Sleeve
- Rod Holder - Heavy Duty Italian Style
- Torch Marver (L Shaped ) - for Mirage
The Revere Professional Starter Kits are designed for the professional glass blower looking for the best possible tools and equipment.
Revere's number one recommendation for these kits is for them to be accompanied with a GTT torch (Lynx, Phantom, Mirage respectively). GTT torches are of the highest quality and what Dustin Revere uses in his studio. However, because they are highly coveted, the wait times to receive a GTT can be significantly longer and are often indefinite. Therefore, we have provided comparable alternatives in each kit that are almost always in stock and ready to ship.