Skutt Scarab XL Glass Master 33 - 27"W x 26"H x 20"D
- 3 Doors with adjustable point rests designed for working with Borosilicate Glass.
- The 4 button controller has programming features specifically designed for annealing Borosilicate glass.
- The wood handle stays cool making it easy to operate the doors.
- Operates on a 60 AMP breaker.
- Easy access to components for repairs.
- Main cantilevered door will stay at any position.
- Independent center door allows you to work with larger diameter tubing.
- Multiple handles for moving.
- Designed by noted lampworking artist Marcel Braun.
- Side Elements
- 1 Phase, 240V, 48A, 11520 Watts, Wire Size 6, Nema Receptacle 6-50, 735 Lbs Ship Weight
- Stainless Steel Doors
- Low Mass Type K Thermocouple
- 3 Point Rests
The Scarab XL - Annealing Kiln 27" wide X 26" high X 20"
The GlassMaster 33
The Scarab comes standard with the GlassMaster 33. This 4 button controller was specifically designed for flameworkers who want to anneal Borosilicate glass. You can use the pre programmed features to heat up the kiln, anneal, strike, repair and much more. It also allows you to design and store up to 4 custom programs with up to 8 segments per program.
Optional Stand Available.