Ti-Pen Glass Writing Titanium Pen
• Optimal for identification or designing on all types of glass work
• Use for glass art, scientific lampworked glass, blown glass and cold worked glass
• Offers fine line permanent marking
• Use of this tool will not scratch, damage or weaken the glass
• Will not obstruct the view of your detail
• Smooth flowing fine lines can be obtained by moistening the surface
• .25mm, .010" wide will withstand temperatures up to 1500° C
• Wider lines can be achieved by dulling the tip
• Lines made by this tool may be electroplated to make circuits
Ratings & Reviews
Couldnt be happier
by EMILY C -
This ti-pen is everything I could have asked for. Follow the directions to keep care and it will treat you well! (sharpen before use/ wet surfaces) Able to sign everything beautifully :)
may i have your autograph?
by ryan w -
autograph your pieces with some titanium love! these is a very cool way to customize a piece and remember the date it was made on :)
by William P -
I have had my ti-pen for about 2 years now, and has not let me down once. I recommend practicing with it on a piece of scrap glass to get a feel for it before signing your work. I have not only used this pen to sign my work, but also used it to draw images on glass. When attending glass events I make sure to bring it along in the case that I may purchase some work from another artist and have it signed. Useful for the glass artist and collector!
way cool, will always have
by redeyes c -
very thin lines, of titanium.but i can sign everything, and you wouldnt notice unless i showed you. the lines come out perfect like a thin line of silver/titanium. you have to moisten for a smooth line, and need a steady hand. but isn't something a glass artist should go without.