Xpress-E-10A Digital Table Top Kiln - 120 Volt - Width: 8.5" - Height: 8.75" - Depth: 9" - Paragon
The digital Xpress-E-10A fires to 2000°F- ideal for enameling, china painting, glass art and jewelry. The digital controller is in the base and the front control panel is tilted for easy operation of the digital controller. Because this model no longer has the side-mounted switch box, it saves tabletop space.
Unlatch and open the door with one hand; the latch operates so smoothly that delicate copper enameling or silver clay pieces remain undisturbed while opening or closing the door.
The door opens smoothly on a heavy-duty 1/2” hinge shaft. The firebricks store heat for quick temperature recovery after removing a copper enameling piece.
Thermocouple with “special limit” wire
The thermocouple senses temperature inside the kiln. It is the small rod that extends into the firing chamber. The ¼” wide Type-K, 14-gauge, exposed-tip thermocouple is made with special-limit wire for superior accuracy. The exposed tip gives the controller a fast response time for even temperatures during holds. The thermocouple is made in America to our exacting standards.
Designed for production
Paragon’s warranty is not affected by frequency of use. Fire your new kiln every day if you want, even in commercial settings. That will have no effect on the warranty period.
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Warranty
- Max Temp: 2000° F | 1093° C
- Voltage: 120
- Amps: 15
- Phase: 1
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 1800
- Cordset: Nema 5-15R
- Controller: Paragon Touch Express by Bartlett Instrument Company
- Kiln Type: Front Loading Square
- Sides: 4
- Chamber Volume: 0.39 CU.FT. | 11.04 Liters
- Wall Thickness (Inches): 2.5″
- Top Thickness (Inches): 2.5″
- Bottom Thickness (Inches): 2.5″
- Width Diameter: 8.5″ - 216mm
- Depth: 9.0″ - 229mm
- Height: 8.75″ - 222mm
- Outer Size: 14.0″W x 18.0"D x 20.5″H | 356W x 457D x 521H mm
- Ship Size: 28.0″W x 21.0″D x 24.0″H | 711W x 533D x 610H mm