Infinite Control Switch - 240 Volt
It has a max amperage of 15 amps. The switch has high and low
settings and numbers in the middle so the switch will cycle on
and maintain a percentage of power. Dial not included.
- MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF / UNPLUG THE PLUG LEAD
- The switch is labeled with codes for wiring, suggested wiring as follows;
- H1 & H2 are for the elements (does not matter which element end connects to which code)
- L2 is for the white power supply wire
- L1 is for the black power supply wire
- P is for both wires for an indicator light
Always observe the switch in operation after wiring to make sure there are no arcs from any of the wires if you have removed too much insulation. A fire or electric shock is possible if improperly connected. Always consult a licensed electrician if you are uncomfortable with this process. These guidelines are posted only as a courtesy for suggested wiring.