Paragon BlueBird XL - Digital Kiln 240 volt - Width: 20.0" - Height: 4.5" - Depth: 9.0"
Features of the BlueBird XL
- 3-key digital Sentry Xpress controller
- 1 each 4” high short door and 4 1/4” high tall door for the ultimate in versatility
- Door latches to hold the doors closed while fusing glass
- 9” deep firing chamber (measured with doors closed)
- Firebrick roof, walls, and floor
- 1”-thick ceramic fiber doors
- Mandrel holders with 20 slots
- 1500°F maximum temperature
- Pinless element grooves in the roof
- Coated firebricks in roof
- Mar-proof plastic feet
- On-off safety switch
The rugged steel case is light weight, portable, with a slotted base and louvered switch box for long life of the electrical system. The Blue Bird XL plugs into a standard household outlet. The kiln ships by convenient UPS. Click Here For More Details
Max Temperature: 1500F - 815C
Breaker Size: 20
Circuit Wire Size: 12 gauge
Control Type: Sentry Xpress Digital 3-Key
Chamber Volume: .47 CU.FT. 13.31 litres
Chamber Width: 20 IN 508mm
Chamber Depth: 9 IN 229mm
Chamber Height: 4.5 IN 114mm
Outer Size: 25.50W x 19 D x 16 H Inches 648W x 483D x 406H mm
Ship Size: 32W x 24D x 23H Inches 813W x 610D x 584H mm
Ship Weight 86 Lbs. 39.01 Kg.
*Subject to oversize box charge*
Ratings & Reviews
by Corben O -
Bought the Bluebird XL as my first kiln and have had no issues so far. It only requires 120v and seems to be pretty efficient. The inside has a good bit of space and it'll be a long time before I need to go bigger. I highly recommend this kiln
Perfect kiln I use it everyday the bead door really helps for quick in and outs
Great starter kiln!
I purchased the Paragon Bluebird XL as my first kiln in 2015. Absolutely zero issues in 4 years. You can definitely fit tall items, just have to lay them on their side. This kiln has a ton of space, don't let it fool you! Plugs into normal 120v outlets! Highly recommended.