Griffin Rock It Foot Pedal With Oxygen Bypass
* The redesigned Rock-It is constructed with top quality, high volume valves. You can expect years of trouble free usage with the new long lasting valves.
* This unit can be run in the open position for unlimited time periods.
* The pedal is non-electric. Thus opening and closing the gas valves is a technically sound, mechanical operation.
* The Rock-It has a maintain switch. The maintain switch will keep the outer fire on until switch is depressed a second time allowing freedom of movement.
* The stainless steel foot pedal body offers durability and a professionally engineered design.
* The low profile design insures ease of use and supports appropriate posture.
* As a safety feature the gas lines are located 4 inches from the floor, the pedal's bottom surface.
* Not Recommended for use with Pre Mix Torches due to a high number of flashbacks. Flashback Arrestors mounted behind the torch can alleviate this concern. Gas Savers will also reduce flashbacks.
*The unit acts with immediate response. Both the on and off operations of the torch are instantaneous after the switch is activated.
* The Rock-It warrented for 1 year. This includes all parts and function when the product is used properly.
Ratings & Reviews
by Sean B -
This pedal is an absolute game changer!! I treated myself to one of these this past week. I'm so glad I made this investment. It literally cuts minutes off of making things. I'm SO glad I bought this pedal for my Carlisle CC. It operates flawlessly and allows me to keep my outer O2 cracked just a smidge. Bottom line I absolutely love this pedal.