Skutt Scarab Mini Glass Master 33 - 12"W x 16.25"H x 12"D
• Bead door features weighted wood door handles that are cool to the touch.
• Secondary Point Rest smoothly moves up and down, and in and out with ease with new scalloped profile.
• The four front and back handles are sturdy nickel-plated and positioned for ergonomic lifting.
• Vent holes keep electronics cool.
• Slide-out chassis allows easy access to components.
• Easy to use controller designed by Flame Working Artist Marcel Braun specifically for Borosilicate Glass. "You Just Press GO!"
• Also available in 208V and 3 PH configurations.
|Model||Phase||Volts||Amps||Watts||Temp F||Cubic Feet||Opening||Depth||Wire Size||Breaker Size||NEMA Receptacle||Ship Weight|
|MINI SCARAB 240V KILN||1||240V||16A||3840W||Cone , 1700 F||1.4||12.00 x 16.00 inches||12 inches||12||20||6-20||220 lbs|
Ratings & Reviews
My daily driver
Great kiln for one person or a few people working on small stuff. As with all skutts the front couple inches are a bit cooler and the back two corners are hotter so be aware of this when doing thin work. It has more than enough room to make rigs, goblets, etc. Skutt has the best quality controllers on the market. Annealing cycle is already programmed out of box. Designed for the needs of borosilicate lampworkers.
Wow gotta pick one up
Best kiln in the game! Super reliable and can hold lots of beautiful art.
Skutt for life! What a porsche of a kiln.
by Hinun Padilla
I can't say enough good things about this company and this kiln, it is so many steps above the rest. I love all the options that it has...from the handles for carrying to the fantastic door closure and adjustable punty holder. These kilns are so thought out and designed by glass blowers for glass blowers. Truely the best company making kilns out there! Get a skutt, you wont be disappointed!